- Micellar water – This product has become a must-have in my routine, one swipe on a cotton round and even my heaviest makeup products break down. Remember always remove your makeup after your home to prevent clogged pores!
- Face Wash -This face wash is lightweight and foaming. I like to rub it into my damp face in circular motions using my fingertips. I do this twice a day, and it helps significantly with my oily spots!
- Scrub-This scrub has been a go-to since my early teenage years. My mom first introduced this to me when I started getting acne bumps. With a light bit of steam and pressure in circular upward motions, this products smooth out your skin and works wonders! Use three times a week for the best results
- toner- This toner tingles as you apply it, but the best part is that you can actually see the pore shrink. Since scrubs open my pores up, I use this right after!
- Masks are the best pick-me-ups for the skin! Although I don’t get time to do this every day, I try to use a make once a week depending on skin issue. I use a variety of brands, but my favorite is creme as it has the best sheet masks!
- This product has greatly helped with my combination skin. Its lightweight and water like, unlike most of the heavy creams most people use.
- This product doubles up as a foundation, so I use it when I’m going out to run errands, go to class, or out for a quick lunch during the day.